Last modified: June 27, 2012
Information We Collect
We May Receive and Collect Your Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information generally includes information that could be used to determine your identity, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and birth date. The term “personally identifiable information” does not include anonymous information such as IP address information. You can access and use portions of CaretoClick without providing any personally identifiable information. However, you may choose to provide us with personally identifiable information within certain features of CaretoClick, such as within our “contact us” form. If you are located outside of the United States, any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. The following are some examples of how we may receive and collect your personally identifiable information:
· We may collect personally identifiable information from you if you choose to register for a CaretoClick account. You will need to register with us and set up an account in order to use all of the features of CaretoClick. You will need to share certain information with us, such as your name and email address, as well as create a user name and password, to set up an account, and we will collect this information that you provide.
· We may collect personally identifiable information from you if you choose to fill out any forms (including but not limited to forms related to the “Get Free Stuff” links), profiles, or surveys on CaretoClick.
· We may collect personally identifiable information from you if you choose to sign up for our email newsletter(s).
· If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may choose to collect information about you within such correspondence.
· We may receive your personally identifiable information from one of our business partners or other third-party sources.
We May Receive and Collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
· Collection of IP Address. When you visit CaretoClick, we may collect your IP address. We may use IP addresses to collect information such as the frequency with which individuals visit various parts of CaretoClick.
· Collection via Social Media. We may collect information that you authorize us to access or that is publicly available through social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
· Collection with Cookies. "Cookies" are pieces of information that a Web site sends to your computer while you are viewing a Web site. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer.
· Collection with Web beacons. “Web beacons” are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a Web site to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a Web site. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed.
The information collected through these technical methods standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
Collection of Information from Minors
CaretoClick is intended to be accessed and used only by adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 18 and you should not provide us with any information regarding any individual under the age of 18.
How We Use Personally Identifiable Information
We use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
· to fulfill your requests for certain products, services or information;
· to contact you and deliver information to you such as administrative notices, offerings, and other communications relevant to your use of CaretoClick;
· to analyze site usage, conduct market research, improve marketing and promotional efforts, and improve and customize our content, layout, products and services;
· to provide customer support and troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
· for direct marketing purposes;
· for online behavioral advertising;
· for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
How We Disclose or Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
There are various circumstances in which we may disclose or share your personally identifiable information with third parties.
Disclosure in the Normal Scope of Business: The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business:
· If you register with us, we may place your user name on the Site. You should not provide a user name that you do not want to be visible and accessible by others.
· If you permit us to access information you post on social media platforms, we may include your image(s) (“Your Images”) on our Site (such as on our “Champion’s Wall”) or other social media content. Your Images may be visible and accessible to us and others, including search engines.
· We may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes.
· We may use third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of our business, product and service operations and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers.
Disclosure in the Event of a Transfer: Personally identifiable information and other personal information collected from or about you may also be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization, other transfer or bankruptcy (a “Transfer”) involving us. We specifically reserve the right, at any time, to transfer personally identifiable information collected from or residing within CaretoClick, and any of its databases, as well as any part or all of our business and/or assets, to affiliates or third parties in connection with a Transfer.
Cancellation of Your Account
You may cancel your CaretoClick account at any time. If you cancel your CaretoClick account, we may, in our sole discretion, choose to continue to make any information or content provided to us (including, without limitation, your user name and Your Images) available to others, including search engines. For example, through your CaretoClick account, you may post or provide information to us and share it or other content with others. When you cancel your account, we may determine, in our sole discretion, to keep such content visible within CaretoClick on our Site, such as information and content that may be displayed on our “Champion’s Wall.” We may also determine, in our sole discretion, to not continue to make such content available to others.
How You Can Opt-Out of Receiving Email from Us
You may opt out of receiving communications via email from us by following the unsubscribe instructions that accompany such communications.
Security Measures We Have in Place to Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information from unauthorized disclosure. Please note, however, that no security measures are impenetrable and it is possible that your information may be unlawfully intercepted, accessed or “hacked,” despite our reasonable efforts to prevent it.
Special Notification for California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us here or at:
Care to Click, LLC
PO Box 1150
Boynton Beach, FL 33425
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
You may opt out of us disclosing your personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, at no cost to you, by sending a written request to:
Care to Click, LLC
PO Box 1150
Boynton Beach, FL 33425